About the Company
Established in Singapore in 2009 by a former Google Engineer, Bitsmedia develops and publishes Muslim Pro, the world leading Muslim mobile application with over 75 million downloads and used in over 200 countries. Headquartered in Singapore, we also have regional offices in Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur.
About the Job
The position is based at our Singapore office which is located along Orchard Road, in the heart of the City-State. You’ll be joining a young and dynamic team of people. English is the working language at the office.
• Collaborate with product manager, and operation teams to provide statistics or business data that can help to drive business insights.
• Draw up and generate ad-hoc reports to support various functions and categories.
• Perform competitor analysis to ensure competitive advantage is maintained.
• Work with product team to develop insights and derive strategies for key campaigns.
• Work with the wider Business Development and Marketing team for other key initiatives.
• Able to work with a large amount of data meticulously.
• Understanding of Excel, SQL, NoSQL.
• Experience in data analysis and data collection required.