About the company
Established in Singapore in 2009 by a former Google Engineer, Bitsmedia develops and publishes Muslim Pro, the world leading Muslim mobile application (70+ million downloads). Headquartered in Singapore, we also have regional offices in Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur.
About the job
The position is based in the Singapore office which is located along Orchard Road, in the heart of the City State. You’ll be joining a young and dynamic team of people coming from seven different countries. English is the working language at the office.
You’ll be in charge of all the in-app purchases (IAP) & subscriptions strategies which are one of the main revenue drivers for the company. Working closely with the engineering & product team, you can propose new solutions and improve the current way of how we’re offering subscriptions and IAP inside the Muslim Pro app.
• Grow the overall IAP and subscriptions revenue.
• Improve the subscriptions performance (Conversion rate, renewal rate…).
• Drive ideas to increase the value of the IAP and subscriptions products using insights from Firebase Analytics and various App Stores data.
• Involved with the management of the product pages in the existing app stores.
• Help manage the relations with our existing partners (Google Play Store, iTunes App Store, Samsung Galaxy Store, Huawei AppGallery,…).
• Propose new tools, processes and partners to increase the overall performance of IAP and subscriptions.
• Report the performance and drive the analysis of the revenue in order to identify growth opportunities.
• Experience in IAP and subscriptions monetisation in the context of a mobile app.
• Familiar with hybrid app revenue model (Freemium with subscriptions).
• Relationship with the mobile advertising ecosystem, ideally with the two major app stores (Google & Apple).
• Ability to work in a very high growth and cross functional environment.