About the company
An opportunity to work at one of the biggest app publishers in South-East Asia (100 million downloads, over 20 million Monthly Active Users).
Established in Singapore in 2009, Bitsmedia develops and publishes Muslim Pro, the world leading Muslim mobile app. Headquarter in Singapore, we also have regional offices in Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race and religion and our current team includes people from 10 different countries across our three offices in the region.
About the job
As an Admin & HR Officer, your duties will involve managing daily administrative activities, and HR activities such as job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development and talent management. This role also oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
You have to ensure a productive workplace where everyone works to realise the established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect.
- Organising and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Attend and assist visitors to the office.
- Assist in organise company events.
- Assist in ordering weekly stationary, pantry items and office furniture.
- Maintain supplies inventory for stationery, pantry, ITs and Corporate items.
- Maintain office cleanliness.
- Liaise with external vendor such as cleaning and landscaping.
- Assist in mailing and courier services.
- Coordinate repairs to office equipment.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, copying, binding and scanning etc.
- Other admin ad-hoc task assigned.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Actively attend to hiring seminars and talks to create brand awareness.
- Active in hiring process and manage selection process.
- Put up job advertisements in the various job portals such as myskillsfuture, Linkedin, Josbtreet and etc.
- Review job applications and shortlist suitable candidates.
- Arrange job interviews between candidate and hiring manager.
- Follow through the hiring process till candidate is hired.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organisation.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal.
- Diploma in HR or Business Admin with 1 year of relevant experience or HR Certificate with 3 years of relevant experience.
- Proven working experience as HR Assistant / Executive.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices in accordance to Tafeb guidelines.
- Candidate with hiring experience will be an advantage.
- Priority to local candidate.