About the company
An opportunity to work at one of the biggest app publishers in South-East Asia (100 million downloads, over 20 million Monthly Active Users).
Established in Singapore in 2009, Bitsmedia develops and publishes Muslim Pro, the world leading Muslim mobile app. Headquarter in Singapore, we also have regional offices in Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race and religion and our current team includes people from 10 different countries across our three offices in the region.
- Proficiency with native Android application (Java or Kotlin)
- Experience with high-performance UI development, including Custom Android controls and UI elements
- Experience with SDK & API
- Experience with Firebase SDK is a plus point (but not compulsory)
- Proven debugging and performance testing skills and Instruments
- Able to work on Native Development
- Work with cross-disciplinary teams
- 3 to 4 years experiences in mobile software development
- Bachelor’s or Master’ degree in Computer Science or Engineering or other related field, or equivalent experience. Diploma holder with equivalent experience may be considered.
- Should present a portfolio of their work including code that they have written
- With the ability to understand designs presented to them and the thought process in how they went about prototyping these designs
- The individual must be self-motivated, an excellent problem solver and a fast learner
- Must be willing to be based in Singapore.