- 3 to 4 years experiences in mobile software development
- Bachelor’s or Master’ degree in Computer Science or Engineering or other related field, or equivalent experience
- Should present a portfolio of their work including code that they have written
- With the ability to understand designs presented to them and the thought process in how they went about prototyping these designs
- The individual must be self-motivated, an excellent problem solver and a fast learner
- Must be willing to be based in Singapore.
- Proficiency with native Android application (Java or Kotlin)
- Experience with high-performance UI development, including Custom Android controls and UI elements
- Experience with SDK & API
- Experience with Firebase SDK is a plus point (but not compulsory)
- Proven debugging and performance testing skills and Instruments
- Able to work on Native Development
- Work with cross-disciplinary teams
About the job
Bitsmedia is and always will be a mobile technology company. We hire passionate people with a broad set of technical skills who are looking for exciting challenges. You will be working with our other iOS, Android and backend engineers in Singapore and contribute to the continuous development of our Muslim Pro application used by more than 90 million people worldwide.
About the company
Established in Singapore in 2009 by a former Google Engineer, Bitsmedia develops and publishes Muslim Pro, the world leading Muslim mobile application (80+ million downloads). Headquartered in Singapore, we also have regional offices in Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race and religion and our current team includes people from 7 different countries across our three offices in the region (Singapore, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur).