You’ll be part of the Product Department and win fresh insights and contribute to the development and project execution in a real world environment on a live product with global reach. Working closely with the engineering & marketing team, you can be part of new solutions/features and project development.
· Work with UI/UX designers on planning new projects and improving existing ones
· Handle app store optimization and app releases
· Manage sprint planning and project prioritization
· Familiar with a freemium app model and subscription management is an advantage
· Familiar with the mobile advertising ecosystem, ideally with the major app stores (Google, Facebook & Apple) beneficial but not required
· Ability to work in a very high growth and across functional environment
· Fields of study would be beneficial but not required: (behavioural economics, finance, product management, app/game/web design, international business, business degrees)