The Community Manager is part of the Community support department which includes a team of Community specialists who are responsible for the different key markets for the company. The Community Manager is responsible for overseeing all community building initiatives developed by the team of Community specialists, making sure all initiatives are planned and executed according to the company’s overall strategy.
The position is based in Singapore but the work is spread across the different markets. You’ll be joining a young and dynamic team of people. English is the working language.
The primary responsibilities entail crafting the strategic direction, initiatives execution, industry and stakeholder management to increase community engagement. The Community Manager is expected to guide the initiatives of the various Community specialists. He/she should be in close touch with industry trends in the digital Islamic services and Islamic lifestyle landscapes and maintain close connections to community partners, religious authorities, tech ecosystems.
The job includes, but is not limited to, the following scope:
- Develop community engagement strategies to increase app usage and downloads
- Maintain vibrancy of the community; manage outreach activities and campaigns (online or offline)
- Responsible for the team of Community specialists
- Build strong relationships with other enablers in the industry
- Collaborate with other partners on supporting and growing the app community
- Validate the Community specialists’s community engagement plans for their local markets, making sure its aligned with Muslim Pro’s overall strategy and executed effectively
- To track and report effectiveness of all community engagement strategies and outreach
- Work closely with the Content and Communication Department to create relevant content and communication strategies
- Minimum Degree holder with relevant experience in customer service, community building and engagement
- Passionate about community, with good knowledge of the digital Islamic services and Islamic lifestyle landscape
- Familiar with digital marketing for Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in project management skills; able to manage multiple projects at a time
- Detail-oriented, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Must possess the supervisory skills and experience to effectively lead and manage large and small groups
- Ability to conceptualize, draft, edit and finalize a variety of proposals and strategies
- Basic knowledge of the mobile apps eco-system is a plus