About Bitsmedia Group:
An opportunity to work at one of the biggest app publishers in South-East Asia (100 million downloads, over 20 million Monthly Active Users). Established in Singapore in 2009, Bitsmedia develops and publishes Muslim Pro, the world leading Muslim mobile app. Headquartered in Singapore, we also have regional offices in Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race and religion and our current dynamic and diverse team includes people from 10 different countries across our three offices in the region.
About the job:
A Customer Success Manager is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention, solve customer issues, drive customer satisfaction and loyalty. Being part of many stages of the customer relationship, the Customer Success Manager has a high-level view of the customer lifecycle, which you can use this perspective to add value for our customers—and the company.
- Crafting strategic direction and initiatives in key areas such as customer support, localization, customer engagement and experience.
- Responsible for creating policies and procedures that optimize the customer experience
- Establish policies the entire team can adhere to so all customers receive the same quality of service
- Gather feedback from customers, study other customer success programs and analyze customer data to identify the best practices in the industry
- Focus on adding value to our community of users and reducing churn
- Work closely with the customer success team to provide proactive problem solving solutions to ensure our customers are satisfied with the product services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction
- Bridge the gap between the customer success team and other key stakeholders/team in the company
- Supervising the customer support team and performing basic human resource tasks such as hiring, training and mentoring the team.
- Know the company’s products or service inside out to properly educate and communicate effectively to customers and internal stakeholders with a variety of personalities and technical backgrounds.
- Drive upgrade revenue through increased product adoption and increased usage
- Degree holder with minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in Customer Support/Success, Sales, Business Development or Account Management.
- Customer-centric focus with good knowledge of the digital Islamic services and Islamic lifestyle landscape
- Knowledge of customer service practices and updated with market trends
- Familiar with Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Proficient in project management skills; able to manage multiple projects at a time
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Must possess the supervisory skills and experience to effectively lead and manage a team
- Experience with CRM system like Salesforce is a plus
- Basic knowledge of the mobile apps eco-system is a plus