- Analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies
- Draw up and generate ad-hoc reports to support various teams
- Collaborate with product manager, and operation teams to provide statistics or business data that can help to drive business insights
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets and integrate the models to back-end
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
- 3+ years of experience as Data Scientist
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or other quantitative field
- Proficiency in SQL, NoSQL, Excel
- Experience in large scale data manipulation and drawing insights using Python, R etc
- Knowledge and experience in a variety of machine learning techniques
- Experience in analyzing data from 3rd party providers like Google Analytics
- Experience in visualizing data for stakeholders using tools such as Google Data Studio
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
About the job
Bitsmedia is and always will be a mobile technology company. We hire passionate people with a broad set of technical skills who are looking for exciting challenges. You will be working with our other iOS, Android and backend engineers in Singapore and contribute to the continuous development of our Muslim Pro application used by more than 100 million people worldwide.
About the company
Established in Singapore in 2009 by a former Google Engineer, Bitsmedia develops and publishes Muslim Pro, the world leading Muslim mobile application (100+ million downloads). Headquartered in Singapore, we also have regional offices in Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race and religion and our current team includes people from different countries across our three offices in the region (Singapore, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur).