About Bitsmedia Group:
An opportunity to work at one of the biggest app publishers in South-East Asia (100 million downloads, over 20 million Monthly Active Users). Established in Singapore in 2009, Bitsmedia develops and publishes Muslim Pro, the world leading Muslim mobile app.
Headquartered in Singapore, we also have regional offices in Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race and religion and our current dynamic and diverse team includes people from 10 different countries across our three offices in the region.
About the job:
This role is responsible for the planning, execution, and optimisation of our online marketing communications and reputation management efforts. You should have a passion for all things marketing and technology and be well-versed in the strategies and tactics on how the internet and marketing technologies can become a strong asset for a brand’s growth. You are also tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to strengthen our marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital relationship with our users.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and other future platforms as needed.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, social media platforms to meet various objectives such as engagement and conversions.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image/alt text optimization etc.) and to manage negative SERPs.
- Prepare EDMs and email drip campaigns and organize their distribution through various channels with proper segmentations.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update websites.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, SEMrush etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing/Business or other relevant fields.
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in a digital marketing role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media (including paid socials), Google Ads and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM.
- Adequate knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, SEMrush, etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative and search engine optimised content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.