About the company
An opportunity to work at one of the biggest app publishers in South-East Asia (100 million downloads, over 20 million Monthly Active Users).
Established in Singapore in 2009, Bitsmedia develops and publishes Muslim Pro, the world leading Muslim mobile app. Headquarter in Singapore, we also have regional offices in Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race and religion and our current team includes people from 10 different countries across our three offices in the region.
About the job
As the Human Resource Manager, we are looking for someone who is passionate about what they do, keen to learn, grow and develop with the business. Your duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development and talent management. This role also oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
You have to ensure a productive workplace where everyone works to realise the established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of HR including talent acquisitions, performance management, compensation and benefits, staff welfare and training, excluding payroll.
- Talent acquisitions include end to end recruitment and selection process for both local and remote teams, as well as freelancers; including arrange for interview and collaborate with department heads to understand the skills and competencies required for openings.
- Experience with job posting on mycareerfuture and other online platforms etc.
- Actively attend to hiring seminars and talks to create brand awareness.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Establish the human resource requirements of the organization in terms of recruitment retention, and succession planning.
- Contribute to shape the business from team structure, morale and culture perspective.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organisation.
- Ensure compliance with statutory reporting and filing requirements e.g. CPF, IRAS, MOM, NS and other government-related claims as well as administering work pass application/ issuance/ renewal/ cancellation etc.
- Manage other HR projects and initiatives as required which includes employees activities such as Annual Team Building, Staff Dinner etc.
- Develop, review, and manage a performance appraisal.
- Formulate and propose an ESOP scheme for all members of the organization.
- Actively identify the gaps in the organization’s HR process and system and propose methods or procedures to improve them.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field with at least 3 years of HR Manager experience or Diploma in Human Resources with 5 years of relevant experience.
- Proven working experience as HR Manager.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices in accordance to Tafeb guidelines.
- Priority to local candidate.
Salary : $3,800 – $5,000