About the job
The position is based in the Singapore office which is located along Orchard Road, in the heart of the City State. You’ll be joining a young and dynamic team of people coming from seven different countries. English is the working language at the office.
You’ll be in charge of all the in-app purchases (IAP) & subscriptions strategies which are one of the main revenue drivers for the company. Working closely with the engineering & product team, you can propose new solutions and improve the current way of how we’re offering subscriptions and IAP inside the Muslim Pro app.
- Grow the overall IAP and subscriptions revenue.
- Improve the subscriptions performance (conversion rate, renewal rate, reduce churn, customer re-engagement).
- Drive ideas to increase the value of the IAP and subscriptions products using insights from Firebase/Google Analytics and various App Stores data.
- Involved with the management of the product pages in the existing App Stores.
- Help manage the relations with our existing partners (Google Play Store, iTunes App Store, Samsung Galaxy Store, Huawei AppGallery, KaiOS).
- Propose new tools, processes and partners to increase the overall performance of IAP and subscriptions.
- Report the performance and drive the analysis of the revenue in order to identify growth opportunities.
- Experience in direct handling IAP and subscriptions monetisation preferably in the context of a mobile app.
- Familiarity with Freemium revenue model is an advantage.
- Relationship with the mobile advertising ecosystem, ideally with the major app stores (Google & Apple) would be beneficial but not required.
- Ability to work in a very high growth and across functional environment.
- Minimum Diploma holder.