About Bitsmedia Group:
An opportunity to work at one of the biggest app publishers in South-East Asia (100 million downloads, over 20 million Monthly Active Users). Established in Singapore in 2009, Bitsmedia develops and publishes Muslim Pro, the world leading Muslim mobile app. Headquartered in Singapore, we also have regional offices in Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race and religion and our current dynamic and diverse team includes people from 10 different countries across our three offices in the region.
About the job:
Responsible for planning, coordinating and administering market research projects. This includes collecting and studying information about users, usage trends, products, and services to develop future marketing plans. Data gathered should be analysed, translated to written reports that are to be presented to the respective teams in the company to help direct business plans.
- Carrying out qualitative and/or quantitative research on our key markets in areas such as society norms, new technologies in relation to faith
- Pulls information from surveys, research reports, trend data, and business assessments that will guide future changes in products, services, and marketing tactics.
- Use market specific knowledge, trends and insights to identify and scope scalable solutions to improve our product and services to our community of users in the key markets
- Execute regular competitor analysis to keep abreast of new and emerging players in the app industry
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
- Develop strong partner relationships (360 connection) with key players in the market to deliver consumer’s (user) information that has a direct affect on our business goals and ROI
- Execute proposed market specific strategies (working closely with the rest of the teams) and monitor work progress to help increase the app features and downloads, and/or brand awareness
- Being the subject matter expert, collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve our processes and tools
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing or Statistics
- Minimum 2 years experience in Marketing Research or analytics experience
- Possess excellent analytical and numerical skills and are deeply creative with great problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Working knowledge with CRM programs
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
- Advise team or senior management on the best ways to use provided data
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Interest in the technological industry and knowledge of mobile apps ecosystem is a plus