About the company:
An opportunity to work at one of the biggest app publishers in South-East Asia (100 million downloads, over 20 million Monthly Active Users). Established in Singapore in 2009, Bitsmedia develops and publishes Muslim Pro, the world leading Muslim mobile app. Headquarter in Singapore, we also have regional offices in Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race and religion and our current team includes people from 10 different countries across our three offices in the region.
About the job:
The position is based in the Singapore office which is located along Orchard Road, in the heart of the City State. You’ll be joining a young and dynamic team of people coming from seven different countries. English is the working language at the office.
You’ll be in charge of a specific set of territories that speaks English and will manage the region as a brand ambassador for Muslim Pro. From translating and localising the app, answer users’ questions, liaise with local religious authorities and promote the use of Muslim Pro in your region.
- Use market specific knowledge and insights to identify and scope scalable solutions to improve the experience of our community of users in the US/UK market
- Gather and analyse relevant data by interpreting reports, dashboards and presentations
- Propose and execute initiatives for community engagement and increasing brand awareness of the app in your region
- Translation (app language, articles, inspiration cards, social media posts, help center…).
- Develop ways to improve the overall user experience on our app by improving our features and content for your region
- Establishing partnerships with local communities in your region. Liaise with local authorities and/or Mosques for Ramadan dates, religious events and potential certifications for the app
- Reply to Muslim Pro users questions on different channels (Social Medias, Email, App Store Reviews) for your region
- Create and/or maintain prayer times and conventions for your region.
- Minimum Diploma qualifications or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience within creative, localisation journalism, public communications or the online marketing/advertising industry.
- Ability to work in a very high growth and cross functional environment.
- Have strong interpersonal, collaborative and communication skills
- Meticulous, independent and efficient
- Knowledge of US/UK market is essential because a successful candidate will review content on our platform for the US/UK community
- Basic knowledge of the mobile apps ecosystem is a plus