The position is based in Singapore but the work is spread across the different markets. You’ll be joining a young and dynamic team of people. English is the working language.
The Marketing Communication (Marcom) specialist is a member of the Communication team. The Marcom specialist manages the execution of the company’s branding and marketing efforts across traditional and new media platforms to create positive user engagement. He/She is responsible for enhancing the company’s brand reputation and brand image consistency across all marketing channels and liaises with key stakeholders to develop marketing strategies and plans. The Marcom specialist needs to leverage on market research and analysis, be in close touch with industry trends to identify marketing opportunities, target markets and marketing channels.
The job includes, but is not limited to, the following scope:
- Conceptualise, plan and execute marketing and media-related campaigns and activities (online or offline) to create brand awareness and user engagement
- Determine Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for overall digital marketing and communication activities
- Collaborate with team members to implement and manage digital marketing activities across platforms (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Public Relations etc.)
- Strengthen the presence and visibility of company brand through Public Relations activities online through reaching out to websites, commenting and adding to directories
- Manage media relations and take the lead in handling media queries, drafting media materials and analysing media coverage
- Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
- Analyze digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans
- Develop powerful narratives and compelling content to promote the app features to various target audiences, e.g., business partners, media and the public
- Able to communicate with colleagues of all seniority levels, and to present and secure buy-in for ideas
This team player must be curious to learn, have strong writing skills, an experienced marketer, a creative thinker and a visual eye.
- Diploma or Degree in Mass communication/Marketing or Equivalent with relevant working experience in similar scope for technology and/or digital products
- Experience working with stakeholders from the lifestyle, tech, business across media channels
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage a wide spectrum of external and internal stakeholders
- Have experience in managing website – Expert at writing SEO oriented blogs, advertorials, and on-page SEO optimisation to improve the ranking of web pages and websites (meta-tag description, keyword density, strong H1 and H2, Alt image text)
- Able to generate high-performing Keywords for Websites, Social Media Posts, YouTube
- Experience in media buying and engaging third party websites for content syndication and building company’s brand presence (negotiating packages, liaising for content marketing)
- Able to generate and monitor analytics reports on Google Analytics
- A combination of writing, storytelling, and strategising skills in order to create and manage marketing projects that resonate with an audience
- Well organised and proficient in project management skills
- Independent and self-motivated. Enjoys challenges and taking ownership of tasks. Open to take on new, unfamiliar, and difficult tasks or projects
- Basic knowledge of the mobile apps eco-system is a plus