About Bitsmedia Group:
An opportunity to work at one of the biggest app publishers globally (100 million downloads, over 20 million Monthly Active Users). Established in Singapore in 2009, Bitsmedia develops and publishes Muslim Pro, the world leading Muslim mobile app.
Headquartered in Singapore, we also have regional offices in Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race and religion and our current dynamic and diverse team includes people from 10 different countries across our three offices in the region.
About the job:
As our Marketing Project Coordinator, you will be an integral part of the Marketing and PR team in coordinating the different communications projects, vendors, agencies, and stakeholders for a unifying goal of strengthening our brand. You will be looking after cross team projects that will have a material impact on the brand’s success.
- Responsible for managing the marketing department’s projects by setting up timelines, project schedules, and multiple stakeholders.
- Oversee and coordinate the logistics, operations, and communications of large-scale marketing campaigns within and across different department teams and external agencies.
- Scheduling project calls with internal and external stakeholders.
- Taking charge of meeting minutes and documenting all actionable items and project owners for the success of different projects.
- Provide leadership and management with updates to marketing projects and timelines, highlighting any risks or roadblocks as they occur.
- Working with leadership to ensure prioritisation is clear across verticals.
- Follow up with key stakeholders on project management
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or other relevant fields.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a project management role.
- Organised and process-orientated mindset.
- Self-starter and team player able to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Experience with project management softwares such as Asana or Trello, or ability to manage projects using Gantt charts or Kanban.