About the company
An opportunity to work at one of the biggest app publishers in South-East Asia (100 million downloads, over 20 million Monthly Active Users).
Established in Singapore in 2009, Bitsmedia develops and publishes Muslim Pro, the world leading Muslim mobile app. Headquarter in Singapore, we also have regional offices in Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race and religion and our current team includes people from 10 different countries across our three offices in the region.
About the job
We are looking for an experienced mobile/app/web Product Manager to join us. You must be familiar with the App store ecosystem (Apple/Google Play) as you will work with a talented team of software engineers, designers, functional teams on building new exciting in-app/web features for our App. The Product Manager is responsible for seeing through the product planning right to the point of delivery to the end-user. This includes managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver an exceptional product.
- Lead mobile/app/web product discovery with designers, engineers and business stakeholders to identify and solve for user value, usability, technical and business risks
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for digital prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Conduct research to understand the digital platform domain deeply and incorporate industry best practises to identify user problems and implement solutions
- Launch new mobile/app/web products and features, test their performance, and iterate constantly and quickly
- Identify future opportunities and define mobile/app/web product vision and strategy.
- Engage closely with Engineering, Marketing, UX, and cross-functional teams to build great mobile/app/web products
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our app and its features across primary market segments
- 3+ years of mobile/app/web experience, preferably for a end consumer product
- Define the mobile/app/web product strategy and roadmap for the core features of the app
- Deliver monthly and quarterly roadmaps with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Perform mobile/app/web product demos to stakeholders
- Work closely with the QA (Testing) and Customer Support teams at fortnightly sprint meetings
- Act as a leader within the company
- Serve as a scrum-master
Nice to have:
- Experience developing mobile/app/web for e-commerce, marketplace or classifieds platform
- Prior technical and/or familiarity with programming languages and concepts